Saturday, January 10, 2009

I'M BACK !!! (:







**************

Sorry, i haven post for like so many days! =x

So, i was busy through out the whole week.

The few days were bringing class 1A3 ! (:

1A3 is so fun lorr! Although sometimes the boys make me crazy cos they always do funny stuffs!

The girls are much better . (:

GO GIRLS! xD

Also, the whole class call me SUSHI JIEJIE!
Haha, sounds funny right ?
They told their parents that i was sushi jiejie also. LOLS.
There was a group of boys , always disturb me lahh.
Then i keep on have to shout to ask them to quiet down a little .

N my new didi, *YU JIE* .
Haha, actually dunno really counted as didi.
Jus tht he keep on tell my friends say i'm his real jiejie . x)
Today went to sch again, to help out with the ending of the whole sec 1 orientation.
I told my class to come support me! (:
Go my CCA booth .(ORCHESTRA)
During the CCA fair, some of them came to support. (:
Then Yu Jie, Freddie & Eugene came also, they came cos of the lollipop . xD
I helped Yu Jie filled up his form den he keep on ask me for the CANDY!
CANDY-MINDED! ^^
Later i went to talk to them ,
they think i like maid sia, the eugene ask me help him to throw away his bottle .
Freddie worst, he haven finish, den he pass to me ask me throw.
I ask him finish up first,dun waste.
Guess what he did ?
HE OPEN HIS MOUTH & ASK ME FEED HIM WATER!
In the end i feed him arhh. LOLS .
Then they went back with Yu Jie & his aunty .
After that, pack up the booth & went to have lunch with Li Jun, Qy, Pris & Cla.
Saw my aunty& cousin in MACs!
After eating i went back with my aunty .
Well, guess i did enjoy my time spent with 1A3! (:
Although they are noisy, playful , they are still cute. WAHAHAHAHAx. x)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home