Saturday, January 31, 2009

YAWNZZZZ. o_o


This afternoon went to find Gab at abt 1 plus .
Den we actually going my grandma hse there eat,
but i want go 303 there, so we walk there.
Ate mee pok . Lols,
but i couldn't finish cos laughing too much. =x
N, we saying bian tai stuff. -.- LOLS
Also, is lyk OMG O.O lah?
We same blood type?
but dunno true mahh, cos mayb e Gab talk nonsense! -.-
After tht was going to his hse, but on e way went to Zhi Yuan hse. xD
Gab go di siao his fren who was in ZY hse, den i go di siao ZY. xD
Den so gd, his mum gave us ang bao! (:
Is surprise type der.
Den we chat chat a while, den Me & Gab go back his hse.
After tht go use e com. (:
I went to talk to Jermaine.
Lols, she dun believe it was me talking to her cos i using Gab acc.
Den go VC, den she say OMG, really is you sia.
after tht play blackjack.
WTH, i lose sia. -.-
All lose to Gab, den at 4.45 went to grandma hse.
Went to play BlackJack again.
Starting win, but later no win no lose lerr.
Den gab came to pass me my specs.
Lols, nobody knw he came sia., only my aunt knw. =p
after tht went backk home .
Tired siaaaaaaaaaaa. =s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home