Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tired , worried.

Homeworks, Homeworks, Homeworks !


Today stayed back for POA remedial , (:
I think about the whole class came.
We played some games ?
Is something related to POA.
I was ask to be the "Singer" ! ><
So malu , i have to go around the "Stalls" and sing.
In the end our grp got 600 notes. (:
But, lose to Zi chao they all luh, they 750 notes. ><
After tht at 4 plus going home ,
Saw Eugene brother writing reflection. -.-
Ytd, he tio also, today again .
Dn ask me wait for him, jiu wait luh.
Dn lyk dunno wad tym leave school .
After tht at Cp, actually Eugene wan treat me ice-cream, but i lazy go . xD
Den we go take taxi go home .
Wakakakax , xD .
I tml nd pay him $5 !!
>< OMG , haix.




You didn't came, what's wrong ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home