Friday, April 3, 2009

Upside Down

Didn't go to school today .
Don't think i need to explain why ,
I jus didn't go .
Suppose to be in a happy mood .
& so suddenly , it is RUINED.
Heard a bad news from Baby .
Indeed, it was a SUPER FREAKING BAD NEWS.
Now, heard from Hui Shan something else.
They saw the FREAKING OLD MAN in IKEA.
For your slow brain ,
tht person is my HEARTLESS father.
My mum went over to him, wanting to get money.
He has been delaying all the time .
Guess what?
Tht BITCH went to pull my Bastard father away !
How Romantic?
Fucking bull shit !
2 HUM JI !
So what if you have a Brand NEW family ?
What about your long-time FORGOTTEN one ?
Let your children die of hunger ?
How KIND is that , people !
I don't think i wish to see tht son-of-a-bitch guy again .
Neither do i wish to see tht Bitch .
Hope they live a "wonderful" life .
Also, they can DIE together too .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home