Saturday, June 20, 2009

Pictures,that we look.

Past few days 2 other counsins came to grandma's house.(:
Well, manage to took pictures of th 2 little ones. :3


QiQi (:


Vanice ! (:

Lols, kana also .

Playing DS eh .

Pika-boo ! :D

Lols . o.o
-----------------------------------
TAGS REPLIES (:

PrisCilla: Ur Sims 2 can play liao arr ? Btw i finished the 'Revelation' . Nicee . & wht do i do wif the book ? return or keep it for u ? last chpt ? && last POA ,, I got a big qns mark . dunno hw to do sia .
[I was using my cous com to play. You 1st day of school return me ,(: . POA, i kana stuck also . ><]

feekazxc.: Sushi! relink me aye(:
[Okok, sure sure(:]

Jacob=): Haha waa i scared when u change plan ,u can spam ppl with sms hahas.
[Good mah ! :D Wahahaha , later i spam everyone. :3]

MICHELLE: Haha, okay done le.
[Ok, eh ur link leh ? o.o]
qinyi: HELLO!!!!!! miss you so much,my friend((: hehehe.TC.
[Haha, MISSS YOU TOO ! :D (L) ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home