Friday, November 20, 2009

SLC BBQ

MOST RIDICULARS PICTURE FOUND!


BBQ Yesterday ! (: Totally insane, with the heavy rain .
I love running in the rain, bear-footed . ^^
My new hobby <3>
Played waterbombs , in the rain .
How cool :D
Went off to set-up the pit , took forever i think.
My foot turned PURPLE + PALE !
Freaklish , like corpse .
Breathe in a lot of smoke too , ima going to have cancer sooner than other people :(
When BBq'ing , a tree fell !
Ohmygosh , damn scary, i thought was lightning at the start .
But, think it was the wind too strong .
Around 825pm , which was supah early , i went home :(
SUPER SADD right ?
I confirm miss out all the interesting things luh :(
Anyways, reached home, think i got a cold ! -.-
Weak immune systerm .
Other pictures~


PS / I look damn pale . ><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home