Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Holiday's ending

Hey , (:
Well, the pass few days didnt post .
Cause nothing much happened .
Except, on Sunday , went to attend the award presentation to get my award .
There are ALOT of people there.
Saw ZhiYuan Alston and some of my primary school friends.
I got $350 :DDDDDD .
But the money is now deposited in my bank account.
I wanna watch Alvin & the chipmunks 2 ! :(
But cousin said that it wasn't so nice as the first ?
Who cares i just want to watch , cause i wanna go out !
Have been going to TimeZone too frequently .
Played Animal Kaiser , o.o
And my HOMEWORKS are ALL HALF-DONE :S
I seriously hate chemistry now .
It's giving me headaches ! I forgot what Mrs "Who" taught in the first 2 weeks of intensive training.
and Literature is not my best subject anymore , OhmyyyGoddShitt .
Next year is going to be a total torture for me .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home