Saturday, January 17, 2009

MY BLOG IS DEAD .

----------------------

Sorry! =x Ok, i haven post for 5 DAYS!
555555 DAYSSSSSSSS !!!!
I knww is very longg , but cos my aunty hse renovating.
Den i cant use the internet luhh.
Ok, i talk abt ytd de stuff jiu hao liaoo .
If nt i think will write till damn longg larr?
Let's seeee......
Ytd 12.30 let go liao ! (:
Den went to D&T room wait for Qy .
After tht at PP meet gab & his friend(ps, i dunno e name =x).
When we eatin , OMG luhh .
E A3 come lahh.
Dominic,Freddie,Timothy,Eugene & Ryan(he nt 1A3).
WA, is lyk they come den "BOOM!!" so noisyyyy!
The Timothy keep look at me eat my noodles luhh .
Look as in, really jus keep on stand next to me den LOOK!
I over there very paisehh .
Me , Pris & Qy keep laugh luhh.
A lot of ppl e saliva shoot into Qy noodle!!
LOLS, suay arhh Qy.
After the boys left, we finish eatingg ler den go take the PP bus home .
-
-
-
-
Next time go PP must be careful ! If nt lyk meet, will meet dao all those siao ppl .
WAHAHAHAx . XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home