Saturday, April 4, 2009

Behind Time , Aways .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEI TIAN ! :D
This guy here , is growing one year older today !
Stop having a face like "You-owe-me-10 000-dollars"! :x
[It was meant to be a joke] (:
He is the best guy one could have met !(:

----------
Anyway , kinda feel like i'm missing out with a lot of stuffs.
With just one day without school , i'm behind time.
Things do happen ,
but these are such ENORMOUS things .
Party , not going i guess .
Don't even know how to mingle with all of them already .
I use to jump all ard ?
'& talk alien language with everyone !
It was the best thing ever .
I'm losing out on my innocent little thinkings.
All the fun in me , floats away .
Mayb , I should start chasing them again .
Or even better , i own them once again .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home