Saturday, January 17, 2009

NEW CLOTHES! (:
Jus now afternoon went out with my mum & bro .
We went to Dhoby the This Fashion buy my clothes firstt.
Found a pink shirt! (:
Although i dun really lyk pink, but compare with the other colours there, the pink best liao .
So, i bought it!
Now gt clothes to match my canvas high heels ler!
Later went to buy my bro's clothes den went to ICHIBAN(i dunno spell corect mahh) eat.
I eat salmon something something~ . LOLS, i cant rmb the name . xD
Anyway,after tht went backk to CP .
I bought a few assesment books. (:
So guai right? I got study dehh.
HAHA =p
After tht went home,bath den chatting on MSN wit gab nw .
Actually video calling, den my bro go sabo me!
N ,my mum scold scold scold.
In the end nv use liao, nw chatting nia .
ok, i end here ler, go chatt liao~~~! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home