Sunday, April 12, 2009

Beautiful Sunday

Post for Saturday

Too tired to post yesterday ,
so here i am now posting ! (:
Yesterday went to Junction 8.
Had my facial appointment .(:
It was ultra PAINFUL ! ><
Tears came out , when i was having the facial .
But, the masks was nice. :D
Anw, had tht from 5plus till about 7.30 !
My stomach was already making protest,
when i was doing the last mask.
After that, went to Compass .
Bought Mac's ;D
'& off i went ,
to watch ToGetHer ! :D
The beset drama ever eh' .
While watching , was sms'ing kor . (:
Kept comment about the characters .
At about 11.30 ?
Kor called [:
& we chat till about 12 ++ neh . ><
Sooo late right ?
I can't tahan after we hang up ,
Jiu went to sleep ler . :D

Note ; It was fun talking to you ! ;]


Sunday

Now now , So bored today ? o.o
Nothing much to do ,
My msg burst ! ><
Can't sms much till 18th April !
Torture ! :[
I think i should change line .
Starhub or Singtel ?
[Comments needed!]
Well, guess i'm going to find some stuff to do .
Can't let the peeps reading my blog go BORED right ? :D
Sayonara peeps ! ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home