Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ended

O..K , yesterday didn't have time to post . ><
Anyway .

15th April '09 , everything ended.
I don't need people to pity me or what.
'Cos i'm really ok ?
Also , I've given back all the things he gave me.
Really , hope he finds someone much more suitable for him.
We might still be friends , but not as close as last time .
Lastly , i think i owe a few people a really big THANK YOU . (:

Note ;
Qin Yi, Pricilla, JiaKee[!], Eugene, Amanda, Adar, Diane, Denverson .
Thank you all lots ! :D
All of you were really sweet. (:
P/S : Kor, i love the ice-cream ! :D


16th April '09 ;
Today, Got back SS common test 3 !
I got 12/13 !! :D
Wahahahahax, pro bah ? :x
It was a surprise actually ,
cos i didn't study at all . :)
But, my POA sucks ler neh .
16.5/30 only .
Good thing was, same as my Kor ! :D
Hahaha , no wonder we siblings.
During D&T , the world's first miracle happened.
3E3 finally walked in 2 straight lines xD
For about 4 months ,
this is really the first time that happen.
Miracle ! [:
After school , rush out of the school with Priscilla & QinYi.
Went to Cp to get my Ice-Cream.(:
Also, bought the shoes needed for tomorrows Honours Day event !
Finally sia , :s .
All in all ,
everything was SUPER DUPER GREAT today ! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home