Friday, April 17, 2009

School blogging ! :D

HELLO PEOPLEEEEEEEEE ! :D
I'm in the school comp lab now .
Wahahahax .
I know, i know .
I'm suppose to do my SC duty now ,
but luckily , Roshini needed to borrow m blazer & my shoes .
Therefore , I'M SLACKING IN THE COM LAB WITH VALERIE NOW !
:D
WE are so damn lucky ?
I was standing till my legs almost break liao sia.
It's so super duper hot too !
I was sweating until like a fountain .
Ok, i think i shall stop here .
Nothing much to post anyway . Lols .
Oh ya, about today .
Got back my Physics paper .
If you're smart , you should know that I've FAILED ! ><
18/40 , the pathetic score .
I got the same score as KorKor again ! :D
We really really so damn 有缘 la . (:
I think we would get the same score for chemistry too ?
Let's see till then, peeps . :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home