Saturday, April 18, 2009

Additional Messages (:

Continue yesterday's post {!} (:

Think i should post everything about the Honour's Day ?
Well, everthing started at about 4++ .
Was standing at the 2nd floor corridoor ,
Saying ; "Welcome,Welcome ."
Lols, totally sound like a waiteress.
After that , it was my turn to rest ! :D
Went into the lounge ,
Amanda,Firdaus,Putri,JJ,Glenn were there (:
Firdaus stared hitting my shoulder when i got in ! ><
Lols, Amanda said;"Why,everytime Yu Shi come you start to molest her!?"
>< , i wasn't molested eh' .
Went to read some magazine, Firdaus came to sit next to me .
Then the Amanda,started laughing sia .
She say;"Look like stead sia!"
What nonsense . -.-
'& It's OFF DUTY !
Woots (:
Went to the Com Lab ,
thts when we started to SLACK ! :D
Until about 7++ .
Mr See called us go to the Canteen .
Got back my shoes, blazer, tie .
Rushed to the canteen .
Saw lots lots of people ! :D
Went to chat chat ,
Di siao WeiTian & Firdaus .
Lols , :P
Firdaus was drinking th fruit punch ,Wei Tian topping up.
I said; "Not Gentleman sia, never help me take also."
Actually was di-siao'ing Firdaus only ,
in th end they both filled one cup for me ! :D
Lols, i over thr stunned ,den take both. ><
After that, told Mr See i need to leave early .
Gladys,JJ & Firdaus accompany back to return th Blazer,Tie.
Firdaus super nice eh, help me take the blazer ! :D
Lols, th tie also, he help me, cos i dunno how take out . ><
After that went back with Qy & Priscilla . :D
Anyway, THANKS {!} to those who helped me (:


Note; Thanks CJ {!} Send me gifts fo my "Farm" ,LOLS. :D
;Thanks to FIRDAUS, DENVERSON, JIAKEE too (: [Th messages .]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home